11 Years Ago …
… my son was 8 years old, in the throes of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and Tourettes tics. My marriage was in pieces. I quit a part time job to stay home to home school so we could help Jordan heal.
I thought I failed – at everything.
One night after an exhausting day I thought, “I wish there was a mom whisperer. Someone who could just tell me how I’m made for this and haven’t messed everything up. Someone who understood and knew my strengths and could guide me through the chaos.”
Heh. I searched… And searched… None existed.
It turns out … I didn’t need her.
After research, studying, therapy, and deep listening, I found my own internal Mom Whisperer, after all.
And now I help other struggling moms do the same.
Jordan is now 20, in college, and pursuing his dreams. Still my favorite person in the world.
Embracing The Mom Whisperer title now allows me to help other moms who are frustrated, and think they’re failing somewhere:
- Using my Master’s Degree in Education and high school teaching background to help moms look at the long game of parenting as well as unlock current conflicts with tweens and teens.
- Certified Elite Life Coach – hundreds of hours coaching women who believed I could help them.
- My book, Momifesto: 9 Practices of Phenomenal Moms.
- Courses behind the scenes getting ready to come out.
- A yearly retreat for a small number of women who are serious about shifting their life and their family to make it brilliant.
Finally, my dream is to own a Mom Retreat Ranch (or at least teach at one… ;-))
I’m thinking: Lodge, single rooms, horses, tracks of optional classes, late breakfasts and free afternoons. No kids, spouses or pets allowed.
Maybe you’re on the ride of your life …
… and holding on so family doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.
Or, maybe it’s just (another) hard day, and you wonder if you’re doing enough – or are enough.
Maybe you just can’t understand why your connection with your kids isn’t where it could be but you know an amazing family is possible.
You know you’re made for your family, but not exactly sure how.
You’re in the right place.
Regardless of my Master’s degree in Education, or Elite Life Coach certification,
more than anything – I’ve been through what you’re going through right now, and together, we’ll end frustration and get you back to seeing how phenomenal you and your family really are, momma.
Let me send you a little encouragement every week. Currently, we're doing a 7 Day Mom Anger Challenge. Jump in!