Amazing Courses Just For Moms!
Find Your Support Below:
Moms face Frustration parenting kids who won’t listen. AND, Overwhelm. AND Guilt – because what if we’re not being or doing enough??
It’s where many moms live daily, including me- until 12 years ago.
One day I yelled (again) at my son and apologized (again). Jordan said, “Mom, I thought when we apologized, we weren’t supposed to do it again. But you keep yelling. It’s ok. I still love you.”
I began a serious journey to learn about frustration and anger, how to navigate in the midst of parenting, and really dissect all the reasons and what I can do about it.
The result is Fire & Love: The Mom Anger Course
- What to do with frustration before you yell
- How to parent YOUR kid
- How to connect really well so anger is minimal
- What to do when you’ve blown it (and yelled)
What You Get:
- How We Learn
- How We Started In the World
- Who Our Kids Are
- How and When Our Kids Develop
- How to Discipline Our Kids
- How to Discipline Our Kids Part 2
- The Process of Changing Your Family
- Steps for Handling Our Anger
- Apology: The Only Way Back In
- Final Encouragement
for each segment – Value $99
BONUS #1: Your questions answered below videos! Because your situation matters and you’ll need answers as you move forward!
This is the No Regrets, I’ve Done All I Can Do course!
Weekly-ish Encouragement For You, Mom!
Encouragment, parenting ideas, and first dibs on retreats and courses. And right now, a 7 Day Mom Anger Challenge to change frustration into power one day at a time!