What if you never have to be fearless to truly live?
Vikki Spencer shared a social media post every Friday for nearly three years as an antidote to the fear of being seen. What she didn’t expect was a journey through loss, grief, adventure and love that she continued to share along the way.
These micro-stories will encourage and offer a way of watching life show up and when there’s courage to live a life of fearing less.
This is for those who are:
- Making difficult life decisions
- Trying to find courage to face life
- Empty nesting and launching kids into the world
- Adventuring into the world
- Living with transitions that come with divorce
- Dealing with the loss of a loved one
Let me send you a little encouragement every week!