2018 Retreat: Restore
Nags Head, North Carolina Oct. 18-21
After 20 years…
Of taking a weekend away to listen to my life,
I want to invite you to a powerful life refresh.
Here’s What I Know for Sure…
When a woman has some rest, salt air, a few friends, and some quiet,
Nearly every answer she ever needed becomes very clear.
She finds her internal compass and voice.
She rediscovers who she is and returns to her world authentic and empowered.
She finds grace and ease anew, and returns home to bless, rejuvenate and love her whole life.
This Happens Through…
Vision book fun,
New friends finding each other
Lots of community and/or solitude
Evening fires (weather permitting)
Time to sleep in, take naps, long walks in nature
Scavenger Hunts, telling stories, listening deeply
Dinners on your own so you have time to hang out with new friends or process what you’re feeling/ learning
Breakfast and lunch included. Linens provided.
All designed to guide you to back to who you knew you were, and believed you could be.
Let Your Life Breathe… Start Here
I want you to join me and a small group of women who are showing up to their lives to pay attention again to their own truths, stories, and inner knowings.
Accomodations are in a 2017 Parade of Homes luxury home on the ocean.
It has 8 bedrooms available.
(2 in a Room)
(with en suite bathroom)
Day Rate Only
If you arrange an Airbnb OR have a friend in the area, come join us!
Price includes all workshops, meals, and materials!
50% refund until August 15th.
After that date, no refund but you can transfer to a friend!
This schedule is intentionally crafted around a model that includes times of taking in, giving, listening, and receiving.
- Early add on – 2pm check in!
- 3:30pm – 8:30pm check in and settle in
- 9pm – Welcome
- 7am-10am – Breakfast
- 10-11 – Session 1 : Rediscovering Who We Are (without our roles)
- 11-12pm – Session 2: Passion and Purpose: Living Our Truth without Blowing Up Our Lives
- 12-1pm – Lunch
- 1-3pm – Session 3 : Control vs. Connection (with ourselves and others)
- 3-6pm – “Free time” with a purpose… (choice of assignments and practices to deepen personal work)
- 6-7 – Dinner
- 7-9pm – Firepit Circle (weather permitting) : Forgiving
- 6am-10am – Breakfast
- 10-11 – Session 1 : Anger and The Secrets it Holds
- 11-12 – Session 2: Our True Selves Beyond Shame and Guilt
- 12-1 – Lunch
- 1-3 – Session 3: The Art of Surrender 3-6 – “Free time” with a purpose… (choice of assignments and practices to deepen personal work)
- 6-7 – Dinner
- 7-9pm – Firepit Circle (weather permitting) Stories and Sunset
- 6-9 am – Breakfast
- 9-10:30 – Final Circles and Blessing
- 10:30 to 12:00 – Packing and Parting
- Late departures leave at 2:00
- We will do at least one Vision Book project, and other hands on art to be determined.